Friday, September 14, 2007

Late night brain manumission

It seems lately my life has been about 3 quarters of a beat off. Which totally fucks up the rest of the scale. Between scheduling issues, work, school, friends, family, me-time, and most importantly my girlfriend, I feel spread thin. I believe Bilbo Baggins put it best when he said:

"I feel stretched, like butter being spread over to much bread."

I can't seem to give the right amount of time to make anyone happy. Including myself. It's really starting to piss me off. My lovely girlfriend doesn't like to go out and do the same things I do. So it makes it difficult to hang out around friends, because she never seems to have a good time. I also apparently work to much. --I love my fucking job. I'm tired of trying to make everyone else happy, I'm tired of making the compromise, and I think it's time I just do what the fuck I want to do. I'm 21 for Christ's sake. --Fuck Christ BTW.

Meh.

I've decided that Bud Light isn't so good. I need freshly tapped Sierra Nevada. Oh yeah... Fuck, I haven't been to the Bar in awhile. I think it's time for a round.

Halo 3 is going to kick ass. I'm fucking flabbergasted about it.

Bioshock is SICK.

Jack Thompson needs to fall off the face of the earth. The fuck.

My Job fucking rocks. I bet you wish you could get paid to learn how to do a wrist-roll with Nunchakus for several hours out of your working day for two days straight!!!

Wow... 4:12AM... I'm out... I'm going to go pound a couple more beers and pass out in front of my TV.

BRAINDUMP end



1 comment:

Jon said...

Man, I do wish I had a job like tha--oh wait. :)