Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

For Christmas my lovely significant other bought me a Nintendo DS Lite. Not just any Nintendo DS Lite, she got me the Zelda Addition DS Lite. Which the only real difference between a regular addition DS is it has the Tri-force symbol on it and it is colored gold, and obviously it comes with Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. I was stoked!

Immediately ripping apart the packaging and smothering her with kisses, I got to playing... Playing this game ensued up until about half an hour ago. I only have one thing to say. Awesome. I was super impressed with the graphics considering it was a hand-held console. Easily comparable to a PS1. (Now I understand graphics on a PS1 aren't amazing by any means, but this is on a hand-held! Totally awesome.)The game play was certainly different, it took me a second to get used to navigation due to the fact that you have to use the stylus to move, attack, and perform actions. It didn't take too long for me to get a hang of it.

Now, there were some really neat features that were thrown into the game that made it that much better. Like having to use the microphone. I actually found myself yelling into the Microphone on a few different occasions so an NPC (Non-playing-character.) could hear me. I even had to blow out a flame by blowing into the mic. That just blew me away. (Sorry, bad pun!)

You know how the DS Lite has two screens? (If you don't, you should have stopped reading a long time ago...). Well I had to make an imprint from a map that I found on a wall, onto my map, and to do so, I actually had to close the DS with the map on the wall on the top screen, and my map on the bottom screen.

Now, if you're not a fan of the Zelda franchise, I doubt you'll like it, it's the same game it was on SNES with just a few added features, but if you are a fan, I recommend getting your hands on a DS and buying Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. I got a good 15 hours game play, the story wasn't bad, and with the added features, makes the game well worth it.

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

moseWease
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/improve-eyesight-naturally]improve eyesight naturally[/url]
frifyBrem

Anonymous said...

is the little bracelet I received from Pinar Sondal, following on from the
Art Swap for Handicrafts organised last month on Swap Art.
This is whats called "Gold coated Silver Lady In Red Heart

Look into my page :: silver jewellery designs

Anonymous said...

Switched out the cartridge, very same concern with grinding.
Don't know exactly what to do since its 6 years aged, and no real repair work spots. I could tear it apart and consider it. Thanks.

my website - xerox phaser 8560 ink sticks

Anonymous said...

Containers for discussing HP Laser Airplane
1010 Driver, I really need it.

Also visit my web blog :: xerox phaser 8560 driver

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for this fantastic ideas, Erika. I have actually been utilizing a printer and this post is very handy.


My weblog :: xerox phaser 8560 ld

Anonymous said...

this post is extremely usefull thx!

Also visit my homepage: contemporary silver jewellery

Anonymous said...

This article provides clear idea in support of the new visitors of blogging, that genuinely how to do blogging and site-building.



Also visit my web-site; xerox 8560 printer

Anonymous said...

I m having this error on a 4700 shade laserjet network
printer. It begins spitting out pages non stop with this error.
any person has a suggestion if this is software
or hardware. Additionally I have all most up-to-date driver and firmware updates.
vehicle driver I am suing is PCL6. any sort of support would be cherished.


Feel free to surf to my web page xerox phaser 8560

Anonymous said...

Yes! It operates then with a Lexmark E210 with this procedure .
.. Thanks highly! I'm extremely satisfied to continuously use my printer!

Have a look at my web-site: albanoramartinez.com

Anonymous said...

I just like the valuable information you provide for your articles.
I will bookmark your weblog and take a look
at again here frequently. I am fairly certain I will be told a lot of new stuff right here!
Good luck for the following!

my webpage - Private Cloud Computing

Anonymous said...

Sir, really v usefull the site send me theVideo thangs.

My blog post: xerox phaser 8560 driver

Anonymous said...

When right this issue.

Also visit my web-site http://stubbyholder.blogspot.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Hello all, here every one is sharing such know-how, thus it's pleasant to read this weblog, and I used to pay a quick visit this webpage daily.

Here is my blog :: best Website hosting

Anonymous said...

From Matthew's Gospel: "Where your treasure is, there may your heart be."

My web site :: silver jewellery [wonderchoir.com]

Anonymous said...

Hi! I've been following your website for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Atascocita Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the fantastic work!

Review my homepage ... xerox 8560 ink

Anonymous said...

Is there a method to alphabatize the labels once you get them
typed?

Feel free to surf to my website: xerox phaser 8560 color printer

Anonymous said...

Lastly I found something that operated! Many thanks for your
post ...

My web-site - xerox phaser 8560N

Anonymous said...

After i saw my email I believed you're slipping. The pieces appeared as if plastic or pasta. After i reached the blog I understood why. You're so clever along
with the pieces are good. Can't wait to consider your class

my web page ,cheap womens earrings

Anonymous said...

I'd like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this blog. I really hope to check out the same high-grade blog posts from you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my very own website now ;)

Here is my webpage - LG TV ()

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I discovered your site via Google while searching for a related matter,
your site got here up, it seems to be good. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hi there, simply become alert to your weblog thru Google, and located that it is really informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels.
I'll appreciate if you proceed this in future. A lot of other folks shall be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

My weblog :: hultquist jewellery copenhagen

Anonymous said...

It is the best time to make a few plans for the long run and it's time to be happy. I have learn this post and if I could I desire to counsel you some attention-grabbing issues or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles regarding this article. I wish to learn even more things approximately it!

my blog - xerox 8560mfp

Anonymous said...

Lastly I found something that worked! Thanks for your article .

..

Also visit my web page - Xerox phaser 8560dn

Anonymous said...

good post, added you to my RSS reader

my homepage: wholesale silver jewellery

Anonymous said...

hello there and thank you for your information – I have definitely picked up anything new from right here.
I did however expertise a few technical points using this
web site, as I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could
get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your hosting
is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google
and can damage your high-quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords.
Well I'm adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for much more of your respective interesting content. Ensure that you update this again very soon.

my web site; viewdetails

Anonymous said...

each time i used to read smaller articles or reviews which also
clear their motive, and that is also happening with this post which I
am reading at this time.

Here is my site: xerox 8560 ink

Anonymous said...

e cigarette, ecig, best electronic cigarettes, e cig reviews, smokeless cigarettes, smokeless cigarettes